Wednesday, 12 March 2014

A future in computer science

I apologize to my dedicated viewers. I realize that lately I've neglected you and I hope I haven't lost your interest. This week I've felt somewhat anxious about the happenings in my computer science courses and also the work load of everything else. Really the only thing that troubled me in 148 specifically this week was the lab. Though I ended figuring everything out, I felt discouraged through the lab, but really I was just thinking about the problem in the wrong way. On the other hand I think I have genuine concerns about by current ability for solving proofs in 165 but that is not the focus of this blog.

Initially I was slightly confused about LinkedLists but I think I have a firm grasp on the concept now, although I don't see how useful they are in comparison to other concepts we've learned this year. Something I am still somewhat confused about is the LinkedLists with a wrapper but I think this is because I've been to busy to take the time to really learn it.

Although I'm having some difficulties in certain respects I've realized that I'd like to focus more on computer science through my university education. I really like the fact that computer science is intellectually challenging but that I'm learning an actual practical skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment